Why use Digital Study Models?
- Save storage space
- Save time: easy to retrieve & view
- Save money on impression materials
- Integrates with practice management systems, such as Dolphin & Orthotrac
Analysis Feature: Tooth width, Bolton, Moyers, Tanaka & Johnston analysis.
- Accurate laser scanning process
- Easy to share & present to the patient
- More efficient processes of diagnosis & treatment planning
- Environmentally friendly
Model Manipulations: Rotate, Tilt, Zoom, Open, Close.
- No start up or hidden fees
- Free viewer software
- Free storage for 15 years
- One lab for all your needs
Only $15 per case!
(upper, lower & articulated model)
Model Measurement: 2D and 3D point to point measurement.
3D Model Analysis: Overjet, Overbite, Crossbites, Cross-sectional measurement.
Arch Setup: Setup of mesial and distal points on each arch for analysis and virtual setup functions.
Virtual Setup: Extract and move teeth for diagnostic setup.
- Please have doctor check each impression for distortions, discrepancies, etc.
- Send wax bite to ensure correct occlusion
- Additional fees will be added if impressions are not poured
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!